Electric Program Overview
The Illinois Energy Consortium and NextEra Energy Services have partnered to bring simple power supply options and highly competitive prices to Illinois schools. The IEC and NextEra Energy Services are ready to help you achieve your goal of lowering electricity costs across your educational facilities.
- The IEC provides electric supply and administration to help its member organizations control costs and achieve budget goals.
- Membership includes about 500 school districts serving 1500+ accounts with one billion kWh in annual usage.
- Membership is open to all public school districts, private schools, colleges and universities.
- A dedicated Account Manager will be responsible for managing your accounts and addressing any questions or concerns you may have.
- Since 1999, the IEC has helped members lower electricity costs by more than $30 million dollars, allowing them to use those redistributed funds on essential educational programs.
About the IEC’s Electric Program Administrator, NextEra Energy Services
- NextEra Energy Services’ family of retail companies (which includes NextEra Energy Services Illinois, LLC – IL#11-0424) is a leading retail electricity provider, licensed to serve residential and commercial electricity customers in competitive markets across the United States. NextEra Energy Services delivers customized energy solutions in a wide range of competitive markets.
- Fixed and managed product options are available to suit the needs of any district.
- The company’s affordably priced products, proactive account management, and customer service are well recognized across the energy sector.
- If you have questions regarding the transition of your electric accounts to NextEra Energy Services, please contact their IEC Support Line at (866) 482-4392 or visit their special IEC website – www.nexteraenergyservices.com/ilschools